Previously known as Wayne County Assisted Living
210 Fairlane Drive
Waynesboro, TN 38485
Boyd Cottages is situated on a three-acre hill overlooking beautiful Waynesboro, Tennessee. The facility is licensed for 34 beds and is designed to meet the needs of senior adults who need assistance with their daily activities. In a family atmosphere, it is more than just an inviting place to live...It is a total lifestyle with many options available to you, the resident. Enjoy the comforts of home with fellowship with friends and neighbors while benefiting with the gift of peace of mind and convenience of living in a beautiful maintenance-free center.
Boyd Cottages got its name from the family who previously owned the land before it was used to create all the present health care facilities.
- Large Private and Companion accommodations - all with private bath. Private baths include shower with seat and handheld shower - fully handicap accessible.
- The monthly rate for a single resident is $2425.00 - one of the lowest in the region. The rate for couples is $3900 per month. Additional charges may exist for increased assistance with Activities of Daily Living.
- Apartments available unfurnished.
- Caring, trained staff on duty 24-hours-a-day.
- Smoke alarms in all bedrooms - building equipped with sprinkler fire suppression devices for added safety.
- Cable TV in Sun Room and cable services in all resident apartments.
- Small refrigerator and microwave available in apartment.
- Craft / hobby areas, library, living room, sunroom and TV lounge available to all residents.
- Mailboxes available at 210 Fairlane Drive, Waynesboro.
- Rooms are prewired for personal phone - service provided by TDS at residence expense.
- Outdoor Patios and Walkways
- Laundry Services available and washers and dryers are also available on-site.
- Studio-style living units complete with kitchenettes and a main living space with fireplace
- Covered back porch/balcony
- Wooded site with impressive views of landscape from units and main community space
- Natural light brought in through skylights in corridors
- Three nutritious, balanced and delicious meals daily, plus snacks. Special diets are included at no extra cost. Guest meals may also be purchased upon request.
- Housekeeping weekly, including vacuuming and dusting of apartment and bathroom cleaning, bed linens are also changed.
- All repairs and maintenance of the apartment are provided at no extra cost as well as utilities
- Assistance with personal care when needed including bathing, grooming, dressing and hair care.
- A well planned and delivered activity program for residents including social, educational, cultural and recreational activities.
- Regularly scheduled checks on residents.
- Short term recuperation time after illness or surgery.
- 24-hour-a-day response to emergency call buttons in each apartment.
- Daily direct supervision of medications
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Short term respite available on an hourly and daily basis. (This allows caregivers time off for appointments or a much needed rest).